Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Montana Ruined Fishing for Me Forever

This year's 14 day excursion, with my fishing buddy (see previous post), into Montana fishing paradise was actually too good.  During the trip I caught the 20 best trout of my life, maybe more.

Thanks to Adam for making this trip so amazing.  Local advice and knowledge made this the fishing trip of my life so far.

The trip included my first 20 inch trout.  It also included my 3rd 20 inch trout in one day.  And more than a dozen 18 inch fat rainbows, cutthroats, and browns.

We fished using Ennis and Missoula, MT as our home base.

It is a place that has more fish, bigger fish, and the most beautiful place to catch them.  I can't wait to get back, and catch those monsters that I couldn't land this summer.

Here is a photo essay of how it went this year.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog